Monday, April 18, 2011

Transformed Dress

If you have been following my BLOG you will no doubt have seen the gold dress that I helped make for the Midwinter Fair.  I had intended to make an entirely new outfit for the Elf Fantasy Fair, but being short on time and because I will be moving to Canada in a few months, I decided to use the same dress to spare myself extra luggage.
I made a little skirt a while ago and learnt to make these tine fabric roses that I hand made and stitched onto the thing. So I went out and bought fabrics that I liked and made a whole lot of roses for my dress.





 One of my friends took a more detailed pic of the flowers themselves, with her superior camera - as soon as I get a copy of that, I will post it too.

And here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment